Book:Joan Gómez/Mathematicians, Spies and Hackers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joan Gómez: Mathematicians, Spies and Hackers: Coding and cryptography
Published $2017$, National Geographic
- ISBN 978-84-473-8765-6.
National Geographic "Our Mathematical World" series: $2$
- Chapter 1. How Secure is Information?
- Chapter 2. Cryptography from Antiquity to the $19$th Century
- Chapter 3. Coding Machines
- Chapter 4. Communicating with $0$ and $1$
- Chapter 5. An Open Secret: the Cryptography of Public Keys
- Chapter 6. A Quantum Future