Book:L.J. Comrie/Barlow's Tables/Third Edition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
L.J. Comrie: Barlow's Tables (Third Edition)
Published $1930$, E. & F. Spon Ltd.
- Mathematical tables
Also included (in the Introduction):
- A list of errors that he uncovered in the initial work (a total of seven instances);
- An indication of the source works used to compile some the extra columns in the tables.
- From the Preface to the Original Edition (Peter Barlow, July 1, 1814)
- From the Preface to the Edition of 1840 (Augustus De Morgan, December 23, 1839)
- Preface to the Third Edition (L.J. Comrie, January 1930)