Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- Doubleton Classes (4 P)
- Finite Classes (2 P)
- Gödel-Bernays Class Theory (6 P)
- Minimally Closed Classes (2 C, 3 P)
- Relational Closures (6 P)
- Transitive Classes (3 C, 9 P)
- Von Neumann Hierarchy (13 P)
- Zermelo-Fraenkel Class Theory (2 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Class Theory"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Cardinal Class is Proper Class
- Cartesian Product with Proper Class is Proper Class
- Class Equal to All its Elements
- Class Equality is Reflexive
- Class Equality is Symmetric
- Class Equality is Transitive
- Class has Subclass which is not Element
- Class is Not Element of Itself
- Class is Transitive iff Union is Subset
- Collection of Sets Equivalent to Set Containing Empty Set is Proper Class