Jump to navigation Jump to search
- $\exists g \in G: \forall h \in G: h = g^n$
for some $n \in \Z$.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Prime Groups (2 C, 11 P)
- ► Quotient Group of Cyclic Group (3 P)
- ► Subgroup of Cyclic Group is Cyclic (4 P)
Pages in category "Cyclic Groups"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Generators of Additive Group of Integers
- Generators of Infinite Cyclic Group
- Group Direct Product of Cyclic Groups
- Group Direct Product of Cyclic Groups/Corollary
- Group Direct Product of Infinite Cyclic Groups
- Group of Order 15 is Cyclic Group
- Group of Order 35 is Cyclic Group
- Group Presentation of Cyclic Group
- Group whose Order equals Order of Element is Cyclic
- Groups of Order 2p