Jump to navigation Jump to search
In particular, techniques from commutative algebra are mainly used.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Definitions/Algebraic Geometry"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Definition:Separated Morphism of Schemes
- Definition:Sheaf Cohomology
- Definition:Sheaf of Modules Generated By Global Sections
- Definition:Sheaf of Modules Presented By Global Sections
- Definition:Sheaf on Topological Space
- Definition:Spectrum of Ring Functor
- Definition:Structure Sheaf of Spectrum of Ring