Conjunction is a binary connective written symbolically as $p \land q$ whose behaviour is as follows:
- $p \land q$
is defined as:
- $p$ is true and $q$ is true.
This is called the conjunction of $p$ and $q$.
The statements $p$ and $q$ are known as:
- the conjuncts
- the members of the conjunction.
$p \land q$ is voiced:
- $p$ and $q$.
Pages in category "Definitions/Conjunction"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Definition:Conjunction of Set
- Definition:Conjunction/Boolean Interpretation
- Definition:Conjunction/General Definition
- Definition:Conjunction/Notational Variants
- Definition:Conjunction/Semantics of Conjunction
- Definition:Conjunction/Truth Function
- Definition:Conjunction/Truth Table
- Definition:Conjunction/Truth Table/Matrix Form
- Definition:Conjunction/Truth Table/Number