Matroid Theory is the branch of mathematics which concerns the role which matroids play in disparate branches of combinatorial theory and algebra such as graph theory, lattice theory, combinatorial optimization, and linear algebra.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Definitions/Matroid Theory"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Definition:Matroid Induced by Affine Independence
- Definition:Matroid Induced by Algebraic Independence
- Definition:Matroid Induced by Linear Independence/Abelian Group
- Definition:Matroid Induced by Linear Independence/Vector Space
- Definition:Matroid Theory
- Definition:Matroid/Definition 1
- Definition:Matroid/Definition 2
- Definition:Matroid/Definition 3
- Definition:Matroid/Definition 4
- Definition:Matroid/Dependent Set
- Definition:Matroid/Independent Set