Category:Euclid Book III
The specific form of these has been adapted from Sir Thomas L. Heath's Euclid: The Thirteen Books of The Elements: Volume 2, 2nd ed.
Pages in category "Euclid Book III"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Chord Lies Inside its Circle
- Chords do not Bisect Each Other
- Circles Touch at One Point at Most
- Condition for Point to be Center of Circle
- Conditions for Diameter to be Perpendicular Bisector
- Construction of Circle from Segment/Proof 1
- Construction of Segment on Given Circle Admitting Given Angle
- Construction of Segment on Given Line Admitting Given Angle
- Construction of Tangent from Point to Circle/Proof 1
- Converse of Tangent Secant Theorem