Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Filter Theory"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Equivalence of Definitions of Continuous Mapping between Topological Spaces/Point
- Equivalence of Definitions of Ultrafilter on Set
- Equivalence of Definitions of Ultrafilter on Set/Definition 1 iff Definition 3
- Equivalence of Definitions of Ultrafilter on Set/Equivalence of Definitions 1, 2 and 3
- Every Ultrafilter Converges implies Every Filter has Limit Point
- Filter Basis Generates Filter
- Filter is Finer iff Sets of Basis are Subsets
- Filter on Product of Hausdorff Spaces Converges iff Projections Converge
- Filter on Product Space Converges iff Projections Converge
- Filter on Product Space Converges to Point iff Projections Converge to Projections of Point
- Filter on Set is Proper Filter