Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let $D$ be a straight line.
Let $F_1$ be a point.
Let $\epsilon \in \R: \epsilon > 1$.
- $\epsilon \, p = q$
Then $K$ is a hyperbola.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Hyperbolas"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Equation of Confocal Hyperbolas/Formulation 1
- Equation of Confocal Hyperbolas/Formulation 2
- Equation of Hyperbola in Complex Plane
- Equation of Hyperbola in Reduced Form
- Equation of Hyperbola in Reduced Form/Cartesian Frame
- Equation of Hyperbola in Reduced Form/Cartesian Frame/Parametric Form
- Equidistance of Hyperbola equals Transverse Axis
- Equivalence of Definitions of Hyperbola