An inequality is a mathematical statement that two expressions relate in one of several conventional ways:
- $a < b$
- $a \le b$
- $a > b$
- $a \ge b$
A statement of the form:
- $a \ne b$
may or may not be considered an inequality.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Bernoulli's Inequality (7 P)
- ► Jensen's Inequality (Real Analysis) (2 P)
- ► Lower Bound of Natural Logarithm (5 P)
- ► Ordering of Reciprocals (3 P)
- ► Upper Bound of Natural Logarithm (4 P)
- ► Young's Inequality for Products (3 P)
Pages in category "Inequalities"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Real Number between Zero and One is Greater than Power/Natural Number
- Real Number between Zero and One is Greater than Square
- Real Number Ordering is Compatible with Addition
- Real Number Ordering is Compatible with Multiplication
- Real Number Ordering is Transitive
- Real Plus Epsilon
- Reciprocal of Strictly Positive Real Number is Strictly Positive
- Relative Sizes of Definite Integrals
- Reverse Triangle Inequality
- Root of Number Greater than One