Jump to navigation Jump to search
- $\forall U, V \in \tau: U, V \ne \varnothing \implies U \cap V \ne \varnothing$
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Irreducible Spaces"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Indiscrete Space is Irreducible
- Irreducible Component is Closed
- Irreducible Components of Hausdorff Space are Points
- Irreducible Hausdorff Space is Singleton
- Irreducible Space is Connected
- Irreducible Space is Locally Connected
- Irreducible Space is not necessarily Path-Connected
- Irreducible Space is Pseudocompact
- Irreducible Space with Finitely Many Open Sets is Path-Connected
- Irreducible Subspace is Contained in Irreducible Component