In the words of Euclid:
This can be interpreted to mean that a line is a construct that has no thickness.
This mathematical abstraction can not of course be actualised in reality because however thin you make your line, it will have some finite width.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Parallel Lines (1 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Lines"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Construction of Equal Straight Line
- Construction of Equal Straight Lines from Unequal
- Construction of Fourth Proportional Straight Line
- Construction of Mean Proportional
- Construction of Part of Line
- Construction of Perpendicular Line
- Construction of Similarly Cut Straight Line
- Construction of Third Proportional Straight Line