Matroid Theory is the branch of mathematics which concerns the role which matroids play in disparate branches of combinatorial theory and algebra such as graph theory, lattice theory, combinatorial optimization, and linear algebra.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Matroid Bases (2 C, 14 P)
- Matroid Circuits (3 C, 15 P)
- Matroid Closure (1 C, 4 P)
- Matroid Dependence (1 C, 3 P)
- Matroid Dependent Subsets (1 C, 10 P)
- Matroid Flats (2 P)
- Matroid Independent Subsets (1 C, 15 P)
- Matroid Loops (8 P)
- Matroid Parallelism (1 C, 6 P)
- Matroid Rank Functions (2 C, 14 P)
Pages in category "Matroid Theory"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.