- $\neg p$ is defined as: $p$ is not true, or It is not the case that $p$ is true.
Thus the statement $\neg p$ is called the negation of $p$.
$\neg p$ is voiced not $p$.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
Pages in category "Negation"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Negation implies Negation of Conjunction
- Negation of Conditional implies Antecedent
- Negation of Conditional implies Negation of Consequent
- Non-Equivalence as Conjunction of Disjunction with Disjunction of Negations
- Non-Equivalence as Conjunction of Disjunction with Negation of Conjunction
- Non-Equivalence as Disjunction of Conjunctions
- Non-Equivalence as Disjunction of Negated Implications
- Non-Equivalence as Equivalence with Negation