Jump to navigation Jump to search
Predicate logic is a sub-branch of symbolic logic.
Thus in predicate logic, simple statements are no longer atomic.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Predicate Logic"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Satisfiability preserved in Supersignature
- Semantic Consequence preserved in Supersignature
- Semantically Equivalent Terms are Equal
- Socrates is Mortal
- Substitution Instance of Term is Term
- Substitution Instance of WFF is WFF
- Substitution Theorem for Terms
- Substitution Theorem for Well-Formed Formulas
- Substitution Theorem for Well-Formed Formulas/Corollary