Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Interior Point may refer to:
- Topology and metric spaces:
- An Interior point of a subset $H$ of a topological space: A point of the interior of $H$.
- An interior point of a subspace $H$ of a metric space: A point which has an open ball completely contained in $H$.
- An interior point of a subset $H$ of the complex plane $\C$: A complex number which has a neighborhood completely contained in $H$.
- An interior point of a region is one of the points intuitively understood as being inside the region.