Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Length may refer to:
- Length of (real) interval: the difference between the endpoints of a real interval.
- Length of a curve: the limit of the length of a polygonal line inscribed within the curve as the maximum length of the chords which form that polygonal line tends to zero.
- Length of a Sequence: the number of terms contained in a finite sequence.
- Set Theory:
- Graph Theory:
- Note that these two definitions are compatible with each other.
- Logic and Formal Systems:
- Group Theory:
- Abstract Algebra: