Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Manifold may refer to:
- Topological Manifold: a topological space (specifically a second-countable, locally Euclidean space) with a differentiable structure. This subsumes:
- Differentiable Manifold, a space with a differentiable structure.
- Smooth Manifold, a space with a smooth differentiable structure.
- Complex Manifold, a space with a complex analytic differentiable structure.
- Linear Manifold, a term used to distinguish linear subspaces from closed linear subspaces, mainly in functional analysis.