Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Similar may refer to:
- Similar geometric figures: Geometric figures which have the same shape but of different sizes:
- The definition also applies to similar solid figures: solid figures which have the same shape but of different sizes:
- The term similar can also be used to apply to the position of a geometric figure:
- Euclid's approach was to treat numbers as geometrical objects, hence the definitions:
- As a general term in natural language meaning:
- having some of the same characteristics
- or less formally:
- alike with, but not identical to
- or just:
- a bit like.