Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Trivial may refer to:
- Abstract Algebra:
- Trivial Group: a group with only one element.
- Trivial Ring:
- $(1): \quad$ A ring $R$ whose ring product is defined as $\forall x, y \in R: x \circ y = 0_R$.
- $(2): \quad$ A ring with only one element (but also see Null Ring).
- Trivial Character
- Trivial Factorization
- Trivial Filter: a filter which includes $\O$.
- Trivial Topology: an indiscrete topology.
- Trivial Topological Space: a topological space with only one element.
- Category Theory:
- Trivial Category (various meanings)