Jump to navigation Jump to search
German-American mathematician who is most widely known for development of non-standard analysis.
- Born: 6 October 1918 in Waldenburg, Germany (now Wałbrzych, Poland)
- Died: 11 April 1974 in New Haven, Connecticut, USA
- 1963: Introduction to model theory and to the metamathematics of algebra
- 1966: Non-standard analysis
Also known as
Surname at birth: Robinsohn.
- John J. O'Connor and Edmund F. Robertson: "Abraham Robinson": MacTutor History of Mathematics archive