Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Hebrew: עדי שמיר
Israeli cryptographer and software engineer, best known for his involvement in the creation of the RSA algorithm.
- Born: July 6, 1952 in Tel Aviv, Israel
- RSA Algorithm (with Ronald Linn Rivest and Leonard Max Adleman)
- Feige-Fiat-Shamir Identification Scheme (with Uriel Feige and Amos Fiat)
- Shamir Secret Sharing Scheme
- Fluhrer, Mantin and Shamir Attack (with Scott Fluhrer and Itsik Mantin)
Definitions of concepts named for Adi Shamir can be found here.