Mathematician:Aubrey John Kempner
(Redirected from Mathematician:Aubrey Kempner)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English-born, later American
- Born: 22 September 1880 in Greater London, England
- Died: 18 November 1973, in Boulder, Colorado
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Aubrey John Kempner can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Aubrey John Kempner can be found here.
- 1912: Bemerkungen zum Waringschen Problem (Math. Ann. Vol. 72: pp. 387 – 399)
- 1916: On Transcendental Numbers (Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 17, no. 4: pp. 476 – 482)
- 1935: On the Complex Roots of Algebraic Equations (Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 41, no. 12: pp. 809 – 843)
- 1959: Paradoxes and Common Sense