Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician and historian of mathematics known as an expert on the works of Charles Sanders Peirce.
- Born: June 13, 1902 in The Bronx, New York City
- Died: January 15, 2000 in Manhattan, New York City
- 1951: The Liber Abaci through the Eyes of Charles S. Peirce (Scripta Math. Vol. 17: 236 – 259)
- 1976: Editor of The New Elements of Mathematics by Charles Sanders Peirce
- 1979: Studies in the Science and Mathematical Philosophy of Charles S. Peirce: Essays by Carolyn Eisele
- 1985: Historical Perspectives on Peirce’s Logic of Science: A History of Science