Mathematician:David Marc Kreps
(Redirected from Mathematician:D.M. Kreps)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American game theorist and economist, known for his analysis of dynamic choice models and non-cooperative game theory, particularly the idea of sequential equilibrium.
- Born: 18 October 1950 in New York City, New York, USA
- 1982: Rational Cooperation in the Finitely-Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma (J. Econ. Theory Vol. 27: pp. 245 – 252) (with P. Milgrom, J. Roberts and Robert B. Wilson)
- 1982: Reputation and Imperfect Information (J. Econ. Theory Vol. 27: pp. 253 – 279) (with Robert B. Wilson)
- 1982: Sequential Equilibria (Econometrica Vol. 50: pp. 863 – 894) (with Robert B. Wilson) www.jstor.org/stable/1912767
- 1987: Structural Consistency, Consistency, and Sequential Rationality (Econometrica Vol. 55: pp. 1331 – 1348) (with Garey Ramey) www.jstor.org/stable/1913559
Also known as
Known informally as Dave.