Mathematician:Eugene Borisovich Dynkin
(Redirected from Mathematician:E.B. Dynkin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born: 11 May 1924, Leningrad (now St Petersburg), Russia
Theorems and Definitions
- Affine Dynkin Diagram
- Coxeter-Dynkin Diagram (with Harold Scott MacDonald Coxeter)
- Dynkin Diagram (also known as a Dynkin Graph)
- Dynkin Index
Results named for Eugene Borisovich Dynkin can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Eugene Borisovich Dynkin can be found here.
- 1947: Structure of semisimple Lie algebras
- 1952: Semisimple subalgebras of semisimple Lie algebras
- 1959: Theory of Markov Processes (translation into English by D.E. Brown, 1961)
- 1963: Markov Processes
Also known as
In Russian: Евге́ний Бори́сович Ды́нкин