Mathematician:Florence Nightingale David
(Redirected from Mathematician:F.N. David)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician noted for her work in statistics.
Named after Florence Nightingale, who was a friend of her parents.
- Born: 23 August 1909 in Ivington, Herefordshire, England
- Died: 23 July 1993 in Kensington, Contra Costa County, California, USA
- 1938: Tables of the Correlation Coefficient
- 1949: Probability Theory for Statistical Methods
- 1962: Games, Gods and Gambling
- 1962: Elementary Statistical Exercises
- 1972: Measurement of Diversity