English, later American, mathematician, known mostly for his teaching and research in the fields of algebra and geometry.
Father of Frank Vigor Morley.
English, later American
- Born: 9 September 1860 in Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- Died: 17 October 1937 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Frank Morley can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Frank Morley can be found here.
- 1893: A Treatise on the Theory of Functions (with James Harkness)
- 1897: On a regular rectangular configuration of ten lines (Proc. London Math. Soc. Vol. 29: pp. 670 – 673)
- 1898: Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Functions (with James Harkness)
- 1919: On the Lüroth Quartic Curve
- 1933: Inversive Geometry (with Frank Vigor Morley)