Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dutch mathematician, who works on number theory and hypergeometric functions.
- Born: 1953 in Ankara
- 1979: A note on the irrationality of $\zeta (2)$ and $\zeta (3)$ (Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society Vol. 11: pp. 268 – 272)
- 1981: On the generalized Ramanujan-Nagell equation I (Acta Arith. Vol. 38: pp. 389 – 410)
- 1993: Sums of generalized harmonic series and volumes (Nieuw Archief voor Wiskunde Vol. 11: pp. 217 – 224) (with Johan A. C. Kolk and Eugenio Calabi) (edited by Wiskundig Genootschap)
- 2000: Getaltheorie voor beginners (Number theory for beginners)
- 2000: A rational approach to Pi