Jump to navigation Jump to search
Italian mathematician best known as the founder of the finite geometry.
- Born: 5 January 1871 in Mantua, Italy
- Died: 8 November 1952 in Verona, Italy
Theorems and Definitions
Definitions of concepts named for Gino Fano can be found here.
- 1892: Sui postulati fondamentali della geometria proiettiva (Giornale di Matematiche Vol. 30: pp. 106 – 132)
- 1914: Lezioni di geometria descrittiva
- 1930: Lezioni di geometria analitica e proiettiva (with Alessandro Terracini
- 1991: David Wells: Curious and Interesting Geometry ... (previous) ... (next): A Chronological List Of Mathematicians