Jump to navigation Jump to search
German mathematician whose work is mostly in the areas of number theory, combinatorics and discrete geometry, including graph theory..
- Born: 11 February 1938 in Celle, Germany
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Heiko Harborth can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Heiko Harborth can be found here.
- 1974: Lösung zu Problem 664A (Elem. Math. Vol. 29: pp. 14 – 15)
- 1976: Number of Odd Binomial Coefficients (Not. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 23: p. A-426)
- 1977: Number of Odd Binomial Coefficients (Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. Vol. 62: pp. 19 – 22) www.jstor.org/stable/2041936
- 1978: Konvexe Fünfecke in ebenen Punktmengen (Elem. Math. Vol. 33: pp. 116 – 118)
- 1987: Ganzzahlige planare Darstellungen der platonischen Korper (Elem. Math. Vol. 42: pp. 118 – 122) (with Arnfried Kemnitz, M. Moller and A. Sussenbach)
- 2001: Plane integral drawings of planar graphs (Discrete Math. Vol. 236: pp. 191 – 195) (with Arnfried Kemnitz)