Mathematician:Henry Martyn Cundy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English mathematician best known for his reform of the teaching profession in Britain.
Also a singer, musician, poet and Christian missionary.
- Born: 23 December 1913 in Derby, Derbyshire, England
- Died: 25 February 2005 in Kendal, Cumbria, England
- 1950: The Faith of a Christian
- 1952: Mathematical Models (with A.P. Rollett)
- 1961: Mathematical Models, 2nd ed. (with A.P. Rollett)
Also known as
Usually known by his middle name, that is: as Martyn Cundy.