Mathematician:Irving Marmer Copi
(Redirected from Mathematician:Irving M. Copi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American philosopher and mathematician best known for his university textbooks.
- Born: July 28, 1917, Duluth, Minnesota, USA
- Died: August 19, 2002, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Irving Marmer Copi can be found here.
- 1953: Introduction to Logic
- 1954: Symbolic Logic
- 1965: Language, Thought and Culture (edited with Paul Hente)
- 1966: Essays on Wittgenstein's Tractatus (edited with Robert Beard)
- 1967: Contemporary Readings in Logical Theory (edited with James Gould)
- 1971: The Theory of Logical Types
- 1986: Informal Logic (with Keith Burgess-Jackson)
Also known as
Irving Marmer Copi's surname at birth was Copilovich.