Mathematician:Keith James Devlin
(Redirected from Mathematician:Keith J. Devlin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
English author and publicist of mathematics.
- Born: 16 March, 1947, Hull, Great Britain.
- 1979: Fundamentals of Contemporary Set Theory
- 1984: Constructibility
- 1991: Logic and Information
- 1993: The Joy of Sets: Fundamentals of Contemporary Set Theory (expanded and rewritten edition of Fundamentals of Contemporary Set Theory from 1979)
- 1996: Mathematics: The Science of Patterns
- 1998: The Language of Mathematics: Making the Invisible Visible
- 1999: Mathematics: The New Golden Age
- 2000: The Math Gene: How Mathematical Thinking Evolved and Why Numbers Are Like Gossip
- 2002: The Millennium Problems
- 2006: The Math Instinct: Why You're a Mathematical Genius (Along with Lobsters, Birds, Cats, and Dogs)
- 2007: The Numbers Behind NUMB3RS: Solving Crime with Mathematics (with Gary Lorden)
- 2008: The Unfinished Game: Pascal, Fermat, and the Seventeenth-Century Letter that Made the World Modern