Mathematician:Marcus Peter Francis du Sautoy
(Redirected from Mathematician:Marcus du Sautoy)Jump to navigation Jump to search
British professor of mathematics best known for his authorship of popular mathematical works.
Also a TV presenter.
- Born: 26 August 1965, London, England
- 2003: The Music of the Primes
- March 2006: Prime Numbers Get Hitched
- 2007: Finding Moonshine
- 2008: Symmetry: A Journey into the Patterns of Nature (US release of Finding Moonshine)
- 2010: The Num8er My5teries: A Mathematical Odyssey Through Everyday Life
- 2014: Christopher Clapham and James Nicholson: The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics (5th ed.) ... (previous) ... (next): Entry: du Sautoy, Marcus (1965- )