Mathematician:Marcus du Sautoy
Marcus Peter Francis du Sautoy is a British professor of mathematics best known for his authorship of popular mathematical works.
Also a TV presenter.
- Born: 26 August 1965, London, England
Theorems and Definitions
Books and Papers
- 2003: The Music of the Primes
- March 2006: Prime Numbers Get Hitched
- 2007: Finding Moonshine
- 2008: Symmetry: A Journey into the Patterns of Nature (US release of Finding Moonshine)
- 2010: The Num8er My5teries: A Mathematical Odyssey Through Everyday Life