Mathematician:Martin Wilhelm Kutta
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Also known for the Zhukovsky-Kutta Aerofoil.
- Born: 3 November 1867 in Pitschen, Upper Silesia (now Byczyna, Poland)
- Died: 25 December 1944 in Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany
Theorems and Definitions
- Runge-Kutta Methods (with Carl David Tolmé Runge), including:
- Zhukovsky-Kutta Aerofoil (with Nikolay Yegorovich Zhukovsky)
- Kutta-Zhukovsky Theorem (with Nikolay Yegorovich Zhukovsky)
- Kutta Condition
Results named for Martin Wilhelm Kutta can be found here.
Books and Papers
- 1900: Beiträge zur näherungsweisen Integration totaler Differentialgleichungen
- 1910: Über ebene Zirkulationsströmungen nebst flugtechnischen Anwendungen
- John J. O'Connor and Edmund F. Robertson: "Martin Wilhelm Kutta": MacTutor History of Mathematics archive