Jump to navigation Jump to search
Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current (AC) electricity supply system.
- Born: 10 July 1856 in Smiljan, Austrian Empire (modern-day Croatia)
- Died: 7 January 1943 in New York City, United States
Theorems and Definitions
- Tesla (unit of magnetic flux density)
Definitions of concepts named for Nikola Tesla can be found here.
- 1900: The Problem of Increasing Human Energy
- 1998: David Nelson: The Penguin Dictionary of Mathematics (2nd ed.) ... (previous) ... (next): tesla
- 2008: David Nelson: The Penguin Dictionary of Mathematics (4th ed.) ... (previous) ... (next): tesla