Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born: January 24, 1902 in Görlitz, German Empire
- Died: July 26, 1977 in Princeton, New Jersey, U.S.
Theorems and Definitions
Results named for Oskar Morgenstern can be found here.
- 1944: Theory of Games and Economic Behaviour (with John von Neumann)
- 1950: On the Accuracy of Economic Observations (2nd ed. 1963)
- 1956: A Generalization of the von Neumann Model of an Expanding Economy (Econometrica Vol. 24: 115 – 135) (with John G. Kemeny and Gerald L. Thompson) www.jstor.org/stable/1905746
- 1969: Foreword to 1970: Morton D. Davis: Game Theory
- 1970: Predictability of stock market prices (with Clive W.J. Granger)
- December 1972: Thirteen Critical Points in Contemporary Economic Theory: An Interpretation (Journal of Economic Literature Vol. 10, no. 4: 1184) www.jstor.org/stable/2721542
- 1976: Mathematical Theory of Expanding and Contracting Economies (with Gerald L. Thompson)
- 1976: The Collaboration between Oskar Morgenstern and John von Neumann on the Theory of Games (Journal of Economic Literature Vol. 14: 805 – 816) www.jstor.org/stable/2722628