Mathematician:Otto Ludwig Hölder
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Born: 22 Dec 1859, Stuttgart, Kingdom of Württemberg (now Germany)
- Died: 29 Aug 1937, Leipzig, Germany
Theorems and Definitions
- Hölder Mean
- Jordan-Hölder Theorem (with Camille Jordan)
- Hölder's Inequality
- Hölder's Inequality for Sums
Results named for Otto Ludwig Hölder can be found here.
Definitions of concepts named for Otto Ludwig Hölder can be found here.
- 1882: Beiträge zur Potentialtheorie (Contributions to Potential Theory)