Jump to navigation Jump to search
American author, science educator, food entrepreneur and occasional writer on mathematics.
Also a puzzlemaster under the pseudonym Dr. Crypton.
- Born: March 30, 1956
- 1985: Timid Virgins Make Dull Company and Other Puzzles, Pitfalls, and Paradoxes (as by Dr. Crypton).
- 1988: Archimedes' Revenge: The Joys and Perils of Mathematics
- 1998: The Man Who Loved Only Numbers
- 2003: Wings of Madness: Alberto Santos-Dumont and the Invention of Flight
- 2007: King's Gambit: A Son, a Father, and the World's Most Dangerous Game