Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1992: What is a Googly?
- 1995: The Guinness Book of Mindbenders (with David Wells)
- 1998: Why do Buses Come in Threes? (with Jeremy Wyndham)
- 1999: The Memory Kit
- 2002: How Long is a Piece of String? (with Jeremy Wyndham)
- 2003: Mindbenders and Brainteasers (with David Wells)
- 2004: How to Remember
- 2005: How to Take a Penalty (with John Haigh)
- 2007: How to Remember (Almost) Everything Ever
- 2007: Beating the Odds (with John Haigh) (paperback edition of How to Take a Penalty)
- 2007: Out of the Box
- 2008: How Many Socks Make a Pair?
- 2009: Improve Your Memory Today (with Dr Hilary Jones)
- 2010: Maths for Mums and Dads (with Mike Askew)
Also see Rob Eastaway.