Mathematician:Robert Gardner Bartle
(Redirected from Mathematician:Robert G. Bartle)Jump to navigation Jump to search
American mathematician specializing in real analysis.
Best known for his text books.
- Born: November 20, 1927 in Kansas City, Missouri
- Died: September 18, 2003 in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 1964: The Elements of Real Analysis
- 1966: The Elements of Integration
- 1990: A Brief History of the Mathematical Literature
- 1996: Return to the Riemann Integral (Amer. Math. Monthly Vol. 103, no. 8: 625 – 632) www.jstor.org/stable/2974874
- 2011: Introduction to Real Analysis, 4th ed. (with Donald R. Sherbert)