Mathematician:Robert John Tainsh Bell
(Redirected from Mathematician:Robert J.T. Bell)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scottish mathematician noted for his work in solid geometry.
- Born: 15 Jan 1876, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, Scotland
- Died: 8 Sept 1963, Dunedin, New Zealand
- 1911: An Elementary Treatise on Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- 1938: Coordinate Solid Geometry (reprint of chapters I to IX of An Elementary Treatise on Coordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions from 1911)
- 1914: Note on the axes of a normal section of the enveloping cylinder of a conchoid