Mathematician:Robert Scott Rumely
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He is one of the inventors of the Adleman-Pomerance-Rumely Primality Test.
- Born: June 23, 1952 in Pullman, Washington
Theorems and Definitions
Definitions of concepts named for Robert Scott Rumely can be found here.
Books and Papers
- On Distinguishing Prime Numbers from Composite Numbers (Ann. Math. Ser. 2 Vol. 117, no. 1: 173 – 206) (with Leonard M. Adleman and Carl Pomerance) www.jstor.org/stable/2006975
- 1989: Capacity Theory on Algebraic Curves
- 2000: Existence of the Sectional Capacity
- 2010: Potential Theory and Dynamics on the Berkovich Projective Line
- 2013: Capacity Theory with Local Rationality: The Strong Fekete-Szegö Theorem on Curves