Jump to navigation Jump to search
Indian-American statistician best known for his work on Bayesian hierarchical modeling and inference for spatial data analysis.
Indian, later American
- Born: October 23, 1972 in Kolkata, India
- 2003: Spatial modeling with spatially varying coefficient processes (JASA Vol. 98, no. 462: pp. 387 – 396) (with Alan E. Gelfand, Hyon-Jung Kim and C.F. Sirmans) www.jstor.org/stable/30045248
- 2004: Nonstationary multivariate process modeling through spatially varying coregionalization (Test Vol. 13, no. 2: pp. 263 – 312) (with Alan E. Gelfand, A.M. Schmidt and C.F. Sirmans)
- 2006: Bayesian Wombling: Curvilinear Gradient Assessment Under Spatial Process Models (JASA Vol. 101, no. 476: pp. 1487 – 1501) (with Alan E. Gelfand)
- 2008: Gaussian predictive process models for large spatial data sets (J. R. Stat. Soc. Ser. B Vol. 70, no. 4: pp. 825 – 848) (with Alan E. Gelfand, Andrew O. Finley and Huiyan Sang) www.jstor.org/stable/20203857