Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page collects:
- Mentions of minor mathematicians whose biographical details are unavailable, but who have contributed towards the literature in some way.
- Writers who are not actually mathematicians as such, but who have written books on mathematical topics.
Gustavo Ernesto Piñeiro
- 2017: The Sphere that Wanted to be Infinite
- 2017: e for Extraordinary
- 2017: The Story of an Imaginary Number
Translator (into English) (with Thomas Bole) of:
Ebbe Thue Poulsen