Talk:Separated Sets are Clopen in Union

From ProofWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Yes, this article has a terrible name. Anyone know a better one? Dfeuer (talk) 16:41, 5 December 2012 (UTC)

What about Separated Sets form Separation of Union? --Lord_Farin (talk) 17:20, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
I'm not really a fan of the "separation" definition, since it's easy to confuse with the notion of separated sets, but I suppose that's better than the name I came up with. --Dfeuer (talk) 17:56, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
Perfectly good name, completely descriptive of contents. Where's the problem? --prime mover (talk) 17:59, 5 December 2012 (UTC)