Jump to navigation Jump to search
b. 04/03/2001 from Kent.
Undergraduate student at the University of Warwick.
I prefer to be called by my real name, George, as opposed to Caliburn or any variation.
- Multivariable Analysis
- Generalise Definition:Directional Derivative
- Definition:Fréchet Derivative
- Uniqueness of Fréchet Derivative
- Derivative of Trace Function
- Derivative of Determinant Function
- Derivative of Matrix Power
- Derivative of Matrix Inverse
- Chain Rule for Vector Valued Functions
- Equivalence of Fréchet Derivative and Directional Derivative
- Functional Analysis
- Spectral Theory
- Rescue as much stuff on $\delta$ as possible.
- Fix old work
- Residue Theorem is exceptionally wonky
- Justify interchanges of limits/integrals and sums/integrals
- Do this as lemmas if too much detraction from proof
- A lot of it is incorrectly assigned, power series generally don't need something very heavy, will fix up endpoints