Welcome to ProofWiki! Since you're new, you may want to check out the general help page. It's the best first stop to see how things are done (next to reading proofs, of course!). Please feel free to contribute to whichever area of mathematics interests you, either by adding new proofs, or fixing up existing ones. If you have any questions please feel free to contact , or post your question on the questions page.
Here are some useful pages to help get you started:
- Community Portal - To see what needs to be done, and keep up to date with the community.
- Recent Changes - To keep up with what's new, and what's being added.
- Check out our house style if you are keen on contributing.
- Main Page talk - This is where most of the main discussions regarding the direction of the site take place. If you have any ideas, please share them!
- --Your friendly ProofWiki WelcomeBot 22:20, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
How to post on a discussion page
To start a new topic on a discussion page, click the "add topic" tab at the top. This will let you enter a subject for your topic, and then write a question/comment.
To edit an existing topic, click the "edit" link on the right by its title.
To edit the whole discussion page, click the "edit" link at its top.
- The latter instruction is relevant only if you have not used the "add topic" tab at the top. This technique will automatically add a new header (which is what you get when you enter a piece of text between two equals signs).